A Passion for Pet Care Since 1979
Prairie Creek Veterinary Hospital serves the Rogers, AR area as a full-service, small and large animal medical facility providing well-care, vaccinations, surgeries, pet dentistry, care for senior pets, pet memorial, and pet boarding and grooming services.
For over 39 years, Prairie Creek Veterinary Hospital has provided state-of-the-art pet health care services including examinations, heart worm medicine, parasite prevention, radiology, and nutritional counseling. We also offer affordable spay and neuter services and microchips for pets.
Provide your pet with the best care possible by calling (479) 202-6533.
When you trust the care of your beloved pet to Prairie Creek Veterinary Hospital,
you can rely on:
- Over 39 years of taking care of all the health care needs of pets
- Very personalized service, attention, and thorough care
- Absolute commitment to ensuring that pets have the best life possible
- Experience with small and large animals
- Affordable pricing that allows you to give your pets what they need
- Comprehensive in-house facilities
Prairie Creek Veterinary Hospital's doctors and staff are committed to providing you and your pet with the very best animal care and veterinary services possible, for a fair and reasonable price. Our skilled and trained support staff of veterinary technicians and assistants help our veterinarians with the most complicated and demanding medical and surgical procedures.
Our Services Include:
“Dr. Kevin and his staff take such great care of our two dogs! It’s because of the great service we get that we drive to PCVH all the way from Fayetteville!” – The Wynne Family